Tennessee – Investigators said the undercover operation focused on addressing human trafficking in Middle Tennessee.
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) agents said seven men have been arrested in a human trafficking operation in Middle Tennessee last week.
Authorities placed several decoy advertisements on websites known to be linked to prostitution and commercial sex cases.
- Michael Blair, 68, of Sparta: Patronizing Prostitution of a Minor
- Daniel Dubree,41, of Cookeville: Trafficking For A Commercial Sex Act
- Christopher Garcia-Perez, 18, of Washington, NC: Patronizing Prostitution Of A Minor
- Steven Howard, 58, of Cookeville: Trafficking For A Commercial Sex Act
- Jonathan McDonald, 37, of Sparta: Trafficking For A Commercial Sex Act
- David McGee, 26, of Cookeville: Trafficking For A Commercial Sex Act
- Eric Trobaugh, 33, of Celina: Patronizing Prostitution Of A Minor, Soliciting Sexual Exploitation Of A Minor
Investigators were hoping to identify and recover possible victims of sex trafficking and sought to identify those seeking sexual acts with minors.
Other agencies involved in the operation include the Cookeville Police Department, Homeland Security Investigations, and the office of 13th District Attorney General Bryant Dunaway.