10/18/2021- 8:30 p.m.
The arrests stemmed from a two-day undercover investigation aimed at addressing human trafficking in Middle Tennessee. 12 men were booked into the Rutherford County Jail last week following a human trafficking operation in Murfreesboro.
Authrorities placed decoy advertisements on websites known to be linked to prostitution and commercial sex cases.
As a result, the following 12 men were taken into custody:
- Terrance Deshun Becton — Mason, Tenn.
- Edilberto Nataren-Aguilar — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Colin Patrick Hamilton — Tullahoma, Tenn.
- Javier Urbina Leija — Smyrna, Tenn.
- Alasfour Abdullah Hassan — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- John Darrell Schulze — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Garrett Robert Zabloudil — China Grove, N.C.
- Edward Pope — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Lucas Javier Diaz-Hernandez — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Francisco Ruiz-Diaz — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Michael Lee Sovern — Smithville, Tenn.
- William DeJesus Morales-Garcia — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
Special Agents with the TBI Human Trafficking Unit, Murfreesboro Police Department, Homeland Security Investigations, Office of the 16th District Attorney General and Tennessee Human Trafficking Task Force came together in this operation.