CCSO representatives says undercover detectives placed ads on websites commonly sought out by suspects seeking illegal sex acts.
The two-day sting involved the FBI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) and members of the Reno Police Department.
Authorities have arrested seven men who were seeking to pay for sex acts with minors.
The men solicited and/or brokered deals and arrived at a location in Carson City to knowingly engage in and pay for sex acts with a minor.
Four of the men were arrested Wednesday and three arrested Thursday, August 19.
- Rafael Sanchez-Pimental (DOB: 07/27/2000)
- Martin Ramos-Flores (DOB: 01/11/1979)
- Chiddo Luna (DOB: 08/27/1974)
- Jesse Burkhardt (DOB: 09/20/1988)
- Christopher Figueroa (DOB: 07/30/1986)
- Arturo Martinez-Pintor (DOB: 04/11/1978)
- Tyrone Schultz (DOB: 09/13/1976)
Most of the men were arrested on felony counts of solicitating a child for prostitution and attempted child abuse.