The Tulare County Sheriff’s Office announced the results of a sex trafficking sting in the Visalia area.
The operation took place on Friday, July 23rd, and was conducted by the TCSO Human Trafficking Unit, along with members of the Visalia Police Department and the Tulare County District Attorney’s Office.
The officers are also attempting to contact those who may be victims of human trafficking and offer services and assistance to them.
The objective was to identify subjects who solicit females for sexual favors in exchange for money through escort ad services.
Detectives also rescued three women who were victims of human trafficking.
The victims were offered to have Family Services respond immediately to assist them and weres offered counseling and housing.
- Herman Chatrath – 28 years of age from Visalia
- Carmen Rosales – 30 years of age from Visalia
- Matthew Tilschner – 55 years of age from Visalia
- Carlos Chen – 32 years of age from Irvine
- Jesus Moreno – 35 years of age from Parlier
- Rigoberto Cortez – 54 years of age from Dinuba